normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 6 September 2007

Trust

What is trust? Trust is when you believe the person and will not doubt the person is telling the truth. I have few people in this world that I trust. Apart from my better half, I fully trust my best fren, Mr Toyota and my team at work, William Hung and Queen L and a few others. However, there are people who don't understand-or is it refuse to understand the meaning of trust. Trust is something u gain, not forced people to...

All of the above, I trust you with my life and thanks for the trust that you gave me as well. Screw other people cause we know each other better than others do!!

Blogging from LRT now stopping at Abdullah Hukum via Blackberry :)

No picture this time cause trust is in the heart and no visuals...

0 normalies: