normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 7 September 2007

When the going gets tough, the tough goes shopping!!!

Friday has now been declared as Arzu Day...
But before that, me and the girls went for lunch kat kedai ikan. Akak nie sebenonyer tak sihat but sebab dah lama tak melepak dgn kengkawan, so akak pun join gak ler...Sedap sebenonyer kalau makan ramai2 nie, memang sronok...
Right after melantak, gi beli arm band(new term I learn from the sales girl at Sox World). Akak nie ada satu lagik azam baru, tak nak pakai lengan pendek lagi....Then, langsung menuju ke my new craze and buy more tudung.

Malam nie dapat invites main badminton but not sure lagik sebab rasa tak sedap badan nie...Before I end, I nak share this email that was sent by the eyes which I find very interesting

To all, have a good weekend and don't drink and drive as you might spilled the drink and kena lak kat tudung Arzu akak, andai itu berlaku, tiada maaf bagimu!!!!

0 normalies: