normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 23 May 2008

Office politics

While I am waiting for my better half to come and pick up (we plan to go to Isetan Member's Day Sale), my mind kept on thinking about the topic above. Why oh why some people are so into this. All companies that I worked with will have this bunch of individuals who's job is nothing but to see others miserable.
I still encounter this kind of negative behaviour even as I am typing this. Back stabbing, bad mouthing, taking credit for something you did not do...among many other stunts that were pulled by what I categorised as insecure people...
I am trying to counter the attack, tepis segala bagai and feel so exhausted.
Can't we move up because we are capable of doing things and show an outstanding performance rather than we push other down in our attempt to move up. Going around telling people this individual is not performing and telling people that the boss has expressed his dissatisfaction on the other person work quality and offered this person to take over that person place. I don't think any boss in a right mind would do that!! But that's the thing that has been going around now...
I believe in the rezeki concept. No matter how you push, who you stab and hurt, how ambitious you are...if it's written it is not your rezeki, it's just not meant to be....
I am sad, what I am seeing now, people from my own race and the saddest part, my own gender is doing this...
Allah is Great...what goes around comes around...

0 normalies: