normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 16 May 2008

Tag again

I was tag by Nad and Faith. The questions posted in both tags are some how similar, so buat dedua skali ok ler tu kan...



7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:



1. I am a very private person.


I don't like to share intimate details about my life. Usually what you see are just somewhat 1% of me either what you see in my blog or personally...Nampak happy and carefree, but deep inside...I am very secretive that's why I am good at keeping secrets :)




2. I am a shoe nuts...


I don't usually blog about the shoes that I buy but I am a shoe freak. I have all sorts of shoes, tinggi ke, rendah ke, all colours and shapes. My better half told me when we move house, one lorry is just for my shoes...He's just exegerrating...or is he?




3. I wanted to be a singer (ke entertainer)


Kenapa? Tak percaya ke? I did want to be a singer, I may not sing that well. But, macam ler the singers that we have now can sing very well. I always told my close friends, if I was not married and not wearing tudung, I will be a singer, guess now too old for that



4. I was voted as the last one to get married by my friends


This was during my uni-years. Most of my friends said I will be the last one to have my own family, may be because I was never serious back then...tup tup, anak dah 3, all schooling lak tu and my friends most of them has just been married for 3 or 4 years. Dah gatal, nak buat macam mana



5. I started wearing make up only after I delivered my youngest child


Ye, betul...I don't wear make up before. Not even lipstick or lip gloss. Only started at the age 25 and continue to be a make up junkie soon after. Now spend at least RM300 per month on this items...



6. I have a very bad handwriting...


When I say bad, memang buruk ya amat. Sometimes, I can't even read what I have written. That's why I prefer typing...and further more, I type faster that I write



7. I am a football fanatic

I started this craze when I was 12, being one of the Kop(Liverpool Fan). When I was 14 my dad took me to Wembley Stadium, to watch Liverpool vs Everton. I was so devastated during our visit to Buckingham Palace, I lost my Liverpool scarf and begged my dad to get me another one, willing to be starving for the next 3 months for it...Until now, still a big and loyal fan, siap kunci jam for midnight matches...and you may be surprise, my better half does not fancy football like I do...My idol has always been Marco Van Basten from Holland



7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:


1. For anything bad to happen to anyone that I care about especially my cuties...


2. I turn into someone that I hate!!! Scary giler tau


3. If suddenly I fancy Siti Nurhaliza, not her music tau, but she as a person(no offence Siti's fan)


4. If Liverpool got kicked out from the Top 4 team in EPL(nanti takleh masuk Champion League)


5. For someone that I really trust to turn back and stab me...dah pernah rasa the pain tau


6. If I become sooo fat that I could not even dare to look at myself in the mirror


7. Apa lagi yer, if the world has no shoes kot? Ha ha ha, nampak sangat takde idea.



7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT


Meet Uncle Hussein

Kanye West - Stronger(love the lyrics)

Sempurna from Love Soundtrack

Tokyo Drift

All Fergie songs (isn't she just hot!!)

All Black Eye Peas songs (good while you are jogging)

Mercy - Duffy (thanks Azrul for introducing the song to me, love it!)

Merawat Kesepian - Siti Nurhaliza(I said if I fancy her in person, her songs are not bad)


7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST


Whatever...

Harus!!!

Benci tau...

I ker??

Malas lah

Mama penat lah

Kenapa ler aku nie gemuk sangat...


7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:


My family

My knowledge

My shoes...ha ha ha....

My books collection

My blog

My friends

My new house(biler nak dapat kunci nie....)


7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
Ok...reminding myself nothing vulgar and explicit!!


1. Drove a car - age 15, my friend dad's car and langgar tembok. My response was Ooopss..and tried to be cute...


2. Bought the first CD with my own money, age 14, Metallica The Unforgiven


3. Entered a singing competition age 8, I won first prize, jangan marah


4. Got my first income age 12, I did voice over for adverts and cerita2 jepun, brazil and segala bagai, masyuk banyak!!


5. Bought my first shoe with my own money, age 13, brand Sugar Baby, takkan tak pernah dengar


6. Gi clubbing age 14, tea dance at Piccadilly, happening giler!!!


7. Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl at the age 21, masa tu ler I know how susah to be a mother...



I tak nak tag anyone, sape nak buat, buat je lah yer...


Have a good weekend!!!

0 normalies: