normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 14 June 2008

Cheap lunch

Again, another entry about changing the lifestyle..

I didn't go out for lunch yesterday. Besides having soooo much work to do, there was again, another free food being presented right before me...Dah bunyi macam kedekut haji bakhil lak kan...

Then, I continued the book that I am currently reading....

I know I sound so cheap...but everytime when I have the urged to spend, I will imagine this....


And this

And this

And this

And by having this imagination, I have to really control my spending...

Hope this will last long enough....

4 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

bed style itam tu kan my idaman tu.....huhuhuh sgt suke bed cenggitu....waahhhh bile mau ade umah sendiri nih!!! hehehehhe

Anonymous said...

takpelah asalkan hasil nya berbaloi.. hehehe.. kalau org tanya kata jer puasa atau diet senang cerita ;)

Anonymous said...

erk..

gambar yg last tu mcm katil baby...adakah anda akan mengadakan project 2008?????...hehehe

-red baron's bowlers yg tinggi-

Liza said...

lil^red - adikku, dirimu muda lagik so byk masa nak kumpul duit

maya - will be using your tips from now on

anon -mcm diriku tidak tau siapa dirimu...itu cuma imaginasi saje yer...