normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 25 June 2008

It's normal to be ill

First and foremost, I remembered one thing that my lecturer thought me during my uni years....you are not sick but you are ill. Sick is when you are not healthy up there i.e. The brain part. Ill is when you are having flu, fever and so on....that should cover the heading

Yup, I'm ill. Have been having fever for the past one week but due to other commitment be it work or personal, I decided to put it on hold. But on Monday, dah tak boleh tahan, so was given 2 days leave to rest.

My in-laws are here in KL to attend adik convocation. So, I got the privileged to stay and recuperate at a 5 star hotel in KL.

To my better half, thanks for "pujuking" me. And thanks for knowing how ridicilous you were on Monday. and thanks for apologising when you know you need to. And thanks for pampering me yesterday.
I love you with all my heart, though it's sweet for you to be jealous, let's not take it to the extreme next time yeah!

Will be updating more stories and more pics later. Still high on medication.

2 normalies:

Anonymous said...

normal, hope you will get better soon. take care!

Liza said...

maya - thanks for the kind wishes, alhamdulilah, i am better now