normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 4 June 2008

My hero's birthday bash

We celebrated my hero's birthday on Monday and we chose to celebrate it at Chillis. He was very excited about it. Since I had an external meeting today, I took the opportunity to went home straight. Don't want to be late for this.
My hero is very passionate about science so we bought him a microscope set. He loves it and wanted to use it immediately. I told him not to since this came with many parts, so he might drop one...

4 normalies:

Anonymous said...

Please convey my birthday wishes to your Hero! may all his wishes do come true and semoga membesar jadi anak yg soleh. Amin

Btw, my Dad's hse dekat B.Gajah which is near Lumut. Good choice u makan kat D'Muara tu, one of the seafood kedai yg sedap kat Lumut.

lilRed Farah said...

happy birthday to the one and only prince in the house!!! waahh microscope...he must love it very much ye kak....

nae said...

Happy Birthday to the scientist in the making :)

Liza said...

maya - conveyed and his answer was, mama tak cakap pun mama ada kawan kat london...tak tau pun that's your hometown otherwise boleh tanyer on the area

lil^red & nae - thanks...