normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Shopping again!!!

Last Friday was the Isetan Member's Day. I was tempted not to go, but due to an incident that happened earlier, I just had too. Hopefully I will feel much better after that...


Before shopping, a good lunch is a must. I need the energy to really do this!! Semangat nampak....Had lunch at Santini, the house made burger. No review for this one as I was not in the best of mood hence may not be objective and unfair to the place.
So....this is what I bought.......
A pair of sandal/wedges, love the colour
A pair of office shoes, going cheap at Bonia
3 pairs of slacks...my fault since I only have 3 three in my current collection, the rest are somewhere in the boxes...in Bangi!!

5 normalies:

viruspadu said...

ye kasut pink tu saya suka hiks

pakai la kasut tu sambil ambil gambar :p

ala2 model gitu!

lilRed Farah said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh turun sopping juga ka????? i was there too...hiks~~

Liza said...

vp - nanti kita ambik gambo...akan ku post kan...

lil^red - awat tak calling2

ita.itu said...

wah isetan sale ek..tu la tak sempt nak pg..sakan ko ye shopping kak

Liza said...

ita - tu belum sakan lagik, kalau dikawal, memang sakan giler