normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 30 October 2008

My princess dieting

Lately my princess who is only 10 years old is very concern about her appearance. Another sign that she is really growing up. She was complaining to me how overweight she is and how horrible she looks in her current clothes. She also complained on her big tummy. She doesn't seems to care even when I told her she looks beautiful to Mama and Papa and we love her very much regardless how she looks. I sensed someone commented about her appearance at school. Talk about peer pressure.
So, she has started her own diet. She only takes rice once a day during lunch at a small portion. She wanted not to have rice at all which somewhat difficult considering her Wan is the one preparing lunch after school. Not to offend her Wan, she will only takes rice at that time. And she starts to exercise at least 30 minutes per day.
And her dinner must be served latest by 7pm. So, last weekend my better half decided to cook cekodok ikan bilis for dinner. Yup, my better half did the cooking, he knows I'm busy doing other chores. Picture below, you can see his hand doing the cooking thing, he didn't want the full picture to be taken as he was shirtless. I cooked the sambal tumis ikan bilis cause my hero would not eat anything that has no sambal in the menu.
I hope my princess loose some weight, otherwise I know she'll be devastated.
Maknyer yg really need to diet, the daughter pulak yg diet. I gave up dieting already, just focus on being healthy....

10 normalies:

M4M4 MY4 said...

wah kecik2 dah pandai jaga badan yer.. ini sudah kira bagus..

re = thanks tip yg paling mujarab adalah SABAR kan..

Anonymous said...

liza
kid now days mmg pandai sgt concern pasal appearance..kita dulu masa kecik2 tkde maknanya nk diet2 ni kan..hihihi
btw..my daughter pun sama..she only 5 yrs old..tp sgt la cerewet..n her diet menu is oat..everyday oat..tp it works..mcm2 hal la budak2 zamn sekarang ni.. ;-)

attyfir said...

dulu akak pun camtu..tembam..masuk drjh 6..badan dia susut..je..slim..

ita.itu said...

bab sambal tu mmg sy terlior ngk kak

vagg© said...

children nowadays!

Liza said...

mamamya - anaknyer jer pandai, mama nyer haram!!

zura - i bought her oat yesterday, choc flavour lagik, but dia makan skit trus tak nak, dia ckp tak sedap...

atty - dah bagi tau dia camtu, tapi dia tak nak dgr gak

ita - memang terliur, itu yg diet mak dia hancur

vagg - true, during my time, i just eat what my mom serves.

lilRed Farah said...

errrrrrrrrr farihah ikot nasihat kak liza, just be healthy...hahahhahahha konon!

AK said...

teruk lak kene peer pressure gitu...
takpe2... ni lesen ni...
akak boleh makan byk2, sbb anak akak tlg dietkan!
ye la, sapa nak abeskan makanan kalo dia diet kan...
akak jugak....~~~

haha

Liza said...

lil^red - tu namanyer nasihat menyedapkan hati...hihihihi...

ak_0143 - tu ler kan, akak jugak!!!

fazid said...

hi liza... I think kids nowadays have to much pressure than us. They are being influence by so many things, such as tv programmes, kid celebrity, friends, so forth. Even yaya, who have put on a little weight when we were at Malaysia worried that she would get fat. She was skinny like a skeleton, and yet she complaint she will get fat.... ayoyoyoyo.....just hope she will have enjoyment like I used too....