normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 8 November 2008

I have to put on record now

I am currently attending my princess's Majlis Khatam Quran and I just have to put on record how proud I am she managed to reach one of the major milestones in her life at such a young age. I am so proud of her as she is also first in her class. My baby will also doing her performance so is my hero. Both have been practising their aci2 buka pintu and dikir barat respectively to the extend I have also memories most of the lyrics. My baby also is third in her school sessio(combination of standard one and two students)...

Gosh, how they have grown up. How smart they have become...I hope they will continue to grow as anak2 yang soleh...

More pics later. Right now, let me be drenched in my own sweat and tears watching the cuties putting one of their many best performances....

3 normalies:

Anonymous said...

caya lahh...

AK said...

-proud mom-

congrats kak!

Anonymous said...

i must say, i admire you so much. with office workloads (u mentioned that many times, right?) which sometimes killing you, you still have time for yourself (shopping bags & shoes..non stop heh) and at the same times can cook etc etc PLUS ur kids are excellent in school! wow!