normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 20 November 2008

My ever-getting-longer- wishlists

I do have my own wishlists. Things that I want to get for myself, more like a self rewarding kind of thing...Here goes...

Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet, I already have in mind the design that I want. I am not usually into accessories but I fell in love with this range when I saw a friend who was wearing one of the collection.

Fendi Handbag, I saw this design while I stopped by Fendi boutique in KLCC. It costs about RM3K if I'm not mistaken. But, I hate the way the shop assistant was looking at me, like I don't belong in this shop...Aku kaya nanti, harus semua aku borong tau!

Designing the cuties bedroom(with or without their consent). I am currently doing this stage by stage. Whenever I go out and see any furnitures or accessories which I felt suit the bedroom, I will certainly buy them.

LanceMirror leather sandal by Jimmy Choo. Saw this while surfing the website and suka giler ok! Yes, I love wearing heels, as I desperately need to do so since I am born under tall....

Bobbi Brown make up set. This one is called the bridal collection but the content of the collection may also be worn for daily use...I like!!!

And this will be the most immediate wish lists, performing Umrah with my better half and the cuties. I have started to save for this, Insyallah, to accomplish this wish by end of 2009.

Again, this is a wishlist. If I got any of this, I considered them as a bonus, as I am very thankful will the life that I have now...Alhamdulilah!

7 normalies:

fazid said...

Liza, I suke la charm bracelet tu. Tu yng bleh add on charm dia kan?

ita.itu said...

kak beg fendi tu cun..pekata akak beli kak..hehe..3k ttp mata je kak..hehe

Anonymous said...

liza...
beg tu cun gilerr..n kasut tu pun oooooooooooohh sorga..beli la..reward urself..
my wishlist for this year pun tk achieve lagi..huhuhu...

mama funky said...

huhui!!! mak 0i cantiknya kasut 2!!!

nasib bek mama funky peknen kalau x nak gak 0rder kt zura kasut 2...

Nurhayati said...

suka kat bracelet tu gak.. baru je tgk kat pavilion tadi...tapi tak beli pun huhuhu

Niza @ Anis said...

hi dear:) more AUTH COACH items on sale!:) AUTH COACH swingpack n wallet from only RM399!~thanks deaR:)

Liza said...

fazid - charm tu boleh add and sold separately

ita - kalau aku beli, laki aku yg terbeliak mata...

zura - i think this year dah banyak reward myself already...so, next year kot?

mamafunky - cantik kan the shoe...drooling tau!

nurhayati-samalah kita, tgk dah byk kali, belinyer belum

anis - thanks for the note