normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 23 December 2008

50% cake

When I went for this, or whenever I go to hotels in the evening, I will always check out the bakery of the hotels. Usually they will offer 50% of the pastries and cakes after 5pm or 6pm.
At Impiana, they had similar offer. But, there were only 2 slices of cakes left. One is the American Chocolate and the other one is the Blueberry Cheesecakes.
So, I grabbed both which cost me on RM7.87(for both, not each). My better half me the tastes are delicious...
Dont' worry sayang, this is not part of your birthday surprise!!!

7 normalies:

fazid said...

Liza, I don't know they will sell the cakes half price after 5pm. Is this applicable to all hotels or only impiana?

lilRed Farah said...

eh betol betol!!!
mak farihah pon always beli cake time time gitu
rasanye smue hotel gitu kak fazid ;)

ita.itu said...

adoila..kek sdp..makan je kak..haha..gemuk skit je..kah.kah.kah

attyfir said...

sedapnya banje ar

fazid said...

menarik tu farihah, bleh terjah equatorial bangi lepas keje ..ekekekkeke

Anonymous said...

kek basik ek?
hehehehe

Liza said...

fazid - most of the hotels that i've been to memang ada this promo. nanti u dah balik malaysia, harus terjah yer...

lil^red -and i thought only my parents did that

ita - akak yg tak suka makan kek gemuk gak...

atty - sabtu nie kita blanjer yer kat potluck

anon - mana ada kek basi, anyway, next time tinggalah nama, tak best panggil anon gitu!