normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 12 December 2008

Another birthday celebrations

Yup, spot on. Another birthday celebration. This time is Iwan's wifey birthday. Unfortunately I have to work late. So, did not get the chance to prepare for anything. Lagipum suaminyer ada kan...suaminyer lah kena sibuk prepare, tak gitu Iwan?




My parents cooked spagetti, the improvised version that is. The spicy and malay version. Nice, sedap mami dgn abah masak.


And Iwan bought the cake. American Chocolate that is. But the cuties were the excited ones mengalahkan the birthday girl. And if I forgot to mention to you all, I don't like chocolate and I don't eat chocolate tapi gemuk gak kan?


Next birthday to be celebrated...my better half...nak gi mana yer...

2 normalies:

Anonymous said...

eeee.... tak ajak pun...
ajak luqie tak? sure dia dtg... hahahahahaha...

Liza said...

andy21-kalau dirimu dan luqie tak dtg, kita jatuh tahap tak betegur sapa tau