normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Baking with the cuties

Someone left a comment in my blog earlier, stating I have an oven and I should bake.
Well, actually, we do bake in the house. Just that sometimes I don't get to blog about it. So, here goes...
We were baking chocolate chip cookies the other day. I was only giving the instructions and I let the cuties to do all the work.
You see, here they were mixing and later shaping the cookies to the shapes that they prefer.

Argh...lambatnyer cookies nie nak masak!!

Sorry, no pics on the finish products. Tak sempat nak ambik gambar, the cookies were finished within 15 minutes.
Thinking that I can do all this if I were to work from home making me really motivated to work towards that!

2 normalies:

adenium said...

sooooo sweet..... nak rasa gak cookies tuh.... kalau tak sempat nak ambik gambarrrr....mesri sodapppp

lilRed Farah said...

waaaaaaaaahhh syioknye...
dah lama tak baking n i miss it sooo much!