normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Opening Season of EPL - Match Review Spurs vs Liverpool

Being a football fan and freak at times, I am very excited with the beginning of the new EPL season. The last 2 season, I was not able to really focus and watch most of the games. This season, I pledged to myself, I will make sure I watch at least 90% of Liverpool match as far the EPL is concern.
Last Saturday, the opening match for Liverpool vs Tottenham Spurs was held. I wanted to write about this sooner, but due to frustration, I put this on hold.
Why?
Cause Liverpool sucked that day. They played not their usual game. Gerrard looked so tired(clubbing lah tu), Caraggher did not defend well, Torres was no where to be seen, the only one played like a professional player was Reina, the keeper. It was like he is the only from Liverpool on the field that day, the rest was like invisible.
Spurs played a great game. Keane was at his top form and it was good to see Crouch again, with better hair this time.
Tonite will be another game for Liverpool against Stoke, so I hope I won't be dissapointed again....We'll see....
p/s : where was my better half? sleeping lah, he is not into football lah....

2 normalies:

attyfir said...

fir ngn adik rajin layan bola nie ..

Liza said...

atty - liza mmg rajin layan bola nie, tak tgk mcm rasa rugi!