normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 11 July 2007

I'm Back!!!

Hi there...



I am ok...Better at least but not at the top form...Nope, bukan sebab someone said I look 35, but I had a major medical problem last Thursday, passed out and then admitted in the hospital. Suspen siot, wires are every where, kena drip lagik...Kesian my better half, he has to endure the pain of being a mother...

Benci lah masuk spital. Dah lah makan nothing but porridge, drink nothing but Milo and tak leh nak move around that much.My kids lagik ler besepah2....since my condition was not that stabile, so doctor tak bagi they all spend the nite in the hospital, meaning I did not see my kids for 2 days...Arghhh hell man!!!!

Dah ler exam on Sunday...Langsung tak study, so makin tension terase...




Anyway, opis hanto bunger, thanks, that really cheer me up :)



I finally managed to convinced my doctor to let me go for me to sit for my exam. Otherwise, akak nak larik...Finally, Saturday nite around 6pm...they let me go..dapatlah sit for the exam. Tapi, terms and conditions apply tau, banyak syarat betul...

And I have this weird thing kalau I masuk ward, I don't like people to come and visit me, because akak nie tak suker org nampak akak tak vogue...mane boleh, kena maintain tau!!!

Alhamdulilah, exam boleh jawab smua, boleh jawab but score rasanyer berenti berharap ler..

MC Monday to Thursday tapi still datang opis jap on Wednesday, lepas lunch balik...

Akak nak lunch dgn my adik bradik yang lama tak jumper and lepak sama...stay tune, will tell you all about it tomorrow...
Chow!!!

0 normalies: