normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 12 July 2007

Family - The definition

Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments to one another, and reside usually in the same dwelling place.

I have lots of people that I considered family, either related by blood, people that have always been there for me and the list goes on...meaning, blood is not the only factor.
Today, I want to share with you wonderful people in my office that I have considered as family. Sibblings to be more accurate. We had out lunch gathering today. Nama jer duduk seopis, jarang dapat jumper and beramah mesra...

There are 7 of us and 2 neighbours...Though I am not the oldest but I am the kak long. Is it another way for them to tell me I look 35(sigh)...let it go Liza!!!





Anyway, this photo is the complete set minus our daddy who is currently mencari rezeki kat Penang..kena carik rezeki lebih sebab anak2 high maintenance, kuat makan ooooo....
I want to share with you their details one by one...

This is Fyzul aka abg ngah and Andy aka the gatal neighbour.
Fyzul has always been one of the person that I trust and share my pain and sorrow with. Apart from we share the same passion, supporting Liverpool. He constantly make sure that I'll never walk alone...As for Andy, what can i say, he is my girl :)

Next is Zaza aka the youngest and of course the person yang I slalu susah kan, Tipah, the other neighbour. Zaza just came back from her maternity leave and baby yang cute giler!!!




Labeled as the most "gatal" one, next to me here is Fadzillah. Budak nie kelakar giler and when she and Andy meet, we all memang akan gelak and end up tak leh makan...




Yati, what can I say about Yati...Very interesting and as per Andy, dialah no satu in the company, kira yang paling cun lah!!

Also known as our very own version of Altantuya...


I missed out Lili and Syara, the two project managers yang slalu suker nak buat grand appearance and fashionably late so gambor they all memang ler takde sokmo...But gambo ramai2 ada they all...Cuber teka who is who...

Anyway, mesti you all tertanyer2 siapakah daddy yang able to produce anak2 yang cun2 nie...we never asked who is our mother sebab so far calon2 yang daddy introduce tak menarik langsung...This is our DADDY...

That's all for now. From now on, everyday, I will try to give a quote for all of you to "renung2 kan". Hope you look forward to this...

Today's quote - Live by people's prayers, not curses!!!

And, akak tak ngelat lah...On the weigh thing...

Start weight 70.3kg

Previous weight 69kg

Current weight 67.5kg..

Loss - 2.8kg..Not bad yeah, considering tak exercise sebab sakit..

Ok, later!!!

2 normalies:

mydearshoppers said...

CONGRATS....GO Kak Liza GO!!

mydearshoppers said...

Jangan percaya!!
saya tak pernah gatal...saya baikje selalu...
Andy yg gatal...
:P