normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Takkan 0.5kg jer kot...

Dissapointed gilers...Turun half kg jer, so current weight 67kg, makan mentedarah macam tak sedar diri, pastu buat2 tekejut o.5kg jer...
Yesterday was a relaxed day..tak stress sgt...started with breakfast with my faberet people, then lunch ni yang nak dok habaq, dlm diet, makan gak kari kapla ikan E&O with more faveret people. Don't worry, makan jer,belum tahap melantak, memang best giler. Biler lah nak bawak my better half and the cuties??Akak nie memang buta jalan, 10 kali pegi pun belum tentu ingat direction..




Come to think of it, akak nie sebenarnyer betuah, lots of people in my life that I care about and care for me as well....


Smalam pun ada follow up dr's appointment. Alhamdulilah, everything is ok and I am reacting very well to the medication. After Dr's appointment, gi ambik altered jeans(sorry, camera tinggal kat opis so tak ambik gambo lagik), then gi my son's school to solve last week operational issues. Nasib baik solve dah, hilang satu pening kepala..

I promised the cuties every evening, kalau mama balik awal, we'll go to playground, so smalam main badminton. Letih gak, bukan letih aper, letih pick up the shuttle...

Quote of the Day

One life, Live it!
Leaving for Sarawak tomorrow, so kalau sempat, will update blog, otherwise, catch u all next week!!!

0 normalies: