normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 16 July 2007

I'm a straight A student???

I think for those who knows me, is aware that I am currently pursuing my studies in psychology and Insyaallah, to get a Master...With hectic scheduling, playing many roles at the same time, somehow make me feel I will be lucky even to pass the test. So, to be a high achiever is beyond imagination...

Agaknyer muker akak nie muker kesian kot..Dah sit for and complete 6 modules and alhamdulilah setakat nie results semua straight A. Macam tak caya and no akak tak pakai bomoh and I did sit for the test on my own, each and every single one of them. Got the result for the paper 5 & 6 yesterday...

Anyway, the weekend as usual was a hectic one. Ada operational issue at home, kenalah go to my children school on Saturday morning after my jog and solve some issues. Apparently, my son allegedly told me yg dia kena "pau" so I went to see the teacher. Will have a follow up session today. And my daughter lak masuk senam robik and she got first. Tak sangka considering baru start practise on Wednesday.

My kids means everything to me. I work hard for them and will do anything within my power to make them happy. Situation is much better now since I am spending more and more time with them. Every petang gi playground or main badminton. And dinner, I will make it a point to cook for them sebab kata org tua2, makan air tangan ibu nie lagik berkat.

My kids are like investments to me, not for kesenangan dunia, more on bekalan akhirat.

I had my classes on Sunday and after that balik umah cook dinner. We had an early dinner today sebab nak gi Subang Parade beli jeans. Oh, did I forget to tell you, we are going to Sarawak this Wednesday, the whole family. Saje, nak unwind and go places....

We sent the jeans for alteration, akak nie kan dilahirkan bantut, so jeans tu kena lah dipotong...

Nanti dah siap, I'll post the picture of the jeans...

Nope, I did not forget the quote of the day :
Allah will not ask what you have
Allah will ask how you get it
Hope this will be a good motivation for us to be a better person.
Akak tak sempat nak timbang berat, so maybe will post the current weight latest esok. Sabar yer..
Have a good week ahead!!!

0 normalies: