normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 27 August 2007

Babies, Wedding and A Funeral

Ever wonder we are born just to die...don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be negative early Monday morning...

Since the last time I updated my blog, I've attended a wedding, went to visit someone that gave birth and saw death happened right in front of my eyes...How much more exciting can my life be?? Then, after all this happening, kena lak sit for exam. Let me story you one by one :)
The wedding
I went to my bestfren's sista wedding. The last time I saw her, berhingus lagik and now dah jadik bini orang. Fahmy, as usual, look younger than his age. And the best thing is, I saw my old frens there. One, who I haven't seen for sooooo long until I did not recognise him. Hazri was commenting I quote, "Tried reading your blog, panjang sangat lah!!". Well, I kan takde life so ape lagi nak buat and saper lagik yg nak mendengar rintihan hatiku...

The babies

Right after the wedding, we went to my better half cousin's house who have just given birth. Make me wanna have a baby, but after second, third and so on thought, we decide to put it on hold. Akak nie kan muda lagi, so jgn tertipu with the remark I look 35...tu smua fitnah semata2. Got her a baby bag, pink karer since she gave birth to a beautiful daughter. Gambo nie gelap skit sebab baby sleeping so tak nak kaco and tak pakai flash

The Funeral

"Knape lah biler u nak exam, ada je dugaan yg datang", kata Tipah. As I was doing my last minute study(again, bile ler nak insaf nie) at 6am....suddenly, someone bang on my gate..AKAK TOLONG, ABANG TOLONG, TOLONG BAPAK SAYA!! Terus akak panggil my better half yg dok termenung dalam toilet...Bang, jiran sebelah panggil mintak tolong!!! As we rushes next door, we found out that the man of the house jatuh bilik air and looks unconcious. My better half pun check for pulse and heartbeat on the cold body and did not get any. Now, how should we break the news to the wife and kids that the man of the house dah meninggal dunia when they keep on insisting to bring him to clinic. My better half then decided to call the org masjid to confirm his finding and memang ajal abang hassan dah sampai. Inalillah! I just can't control my tears when I saw the wife and the kids crying calling out to the man that they love. Berderailah air mata akak. After my exam, I went again and ikut sampai ke kubur.

This makes me realise, I am a bad wife. What happen if suddenly my better half leave me just like that. How can I cope the sorrow and the pain. This open my eyes, I must try my best to be a better wife and mom, at least if the unexpected happen, I will have no regrets! I have done a good job taking care of the family...So, ape lagik, be a good good mom and mari lipat kain!!!




0 normalies: