normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 20 September 2007

Feelings

Today's entry will not involve any pictures or what I did for the past few days, but today's entry is to capture the feelings part of me. Yes, I am like other human beings, I do have feelings.
Ilham was sick for the past 5 days and I took 2 days off to take care of him.
As much as a modern person I am, I am a true believer of what you give, you'll get back. And how I treat and behave in front of my kids will be the reflection on how I will b treated later in future. If I don't spend enough time with them, they will be doing the same to me when I am old and if I neglect them, I will be neglected too. That is why if need be, I will leave everything I am doing to be with my kids, that include work, study or whatever commitment. No offence for others, but that is my personal feelings. If I don't take care of them, they won't take care of me...So, when he is sick, I just felt obligated to be with him though my mom told him, she can take care of this, but I am the mother, not my mom. Imagine when I am old and he decided to "outsource" to other people to take care of me!!!
I have more to share and will update later

1 normalies:

eiseais said...

i have the same feelings. if they are sick, it's the mother who has to nurse them back to health. if they are admitted, its the mother who has to sit by their bedside, and sleep on a single bed shared with 2 other people.

if we do this for them, insyaallah they will do this for us too...