normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Orang tak keje ke hari nie?

It's so weird this morning, org tak keje ke or I am early. I arrived at the lrt station at 7.05 and lengang giler. Even as the lrt moved and stopped and Asia Jaya, still ada seat. Imagine that! Usually sampai Asia Jaya, people will be fighting to get in, nak dapat tempat duduk tu, jgn harap ler. So, for the first time, I feel so comfortable riding to work while reading my newspaper. And I felt it was the shortest jouney I had to work. And another weird thing, the cuties bangun tidur without me feeling so stressed out!

Did I mention how much I love Ramadhan? It has always been a good month to be motivated to go back early as I will make sure I cook for the buka puasa. It is also a good month to spend quality time with the cuties and my better half, makan sama, solat maghrib sama and sahur sama. The Cuties are growing up and soon they will leave home and have their own lives. My only wish is for them to cherish the time we spent together and they will always remember that and make it a point to come back.
Smalam, we went to Rumah Titian Kasih to buy some muruku with GTL and money matters. Their muruku has always been my favourite and that is rather strange because I don't usually eat muruku. Tapi, bila nak dekat raya je, I will make it a point to go there and get those yummy muruku. Tak tau ler cukup tak until raya. Takpe, boleh gi lagik and refill...Balik tumpang William Hung and info counter. Dapat gak akak menggunakan they all untuk kepentingan peribadi to carry the PC that I won during my company PC bidding exercise. Tapi jem ya amat. Sampai rumah cukup2 time

This weekend, we will going back to Batu Pahat again. We plan to give mak and abah buka puasa treat at the only 5 star hotel in Batu Pahat. I know the mufti said it is not good to buka puasa at hotels but I just want to make my in laws happy and have the experience. Takde niat nak menunjuk or what not!

Anyway, selamat berpuasa and semoga Ramadhan kali ini membawa seribu keberkatan kepada kita semua, Insyaallah!

0 normalies: