normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Lauk tunjuk :)

Do you noticed that during Ramadhan, one of the questions that should be incorporated in your personal FAQs should be, "masak apa hari nie or bebuka apa hari nie?". For this year Ramadhan, I will try to cook the juadah buka puasa on daily basis...but yesterday, memang tired and flat giler so we decided to bebuka with lauk tunjuk. Lauk tunjuk based on our family definition is when you go to pasar Ramadhan and buy the lauk that you tunjuk to the seller.



My hero dah lama merengek dgn wan and atok dia, that he wants to eat ayam goreng kat kedai ayam goreng. So, yesterday the cuties had their fave food. After bebuka solat and segala aktiviti yang sewaktu dgn nyer, akak nie kenalah pulak menggosok baju anak2. For those who knows me, would know that we never had a maid and all the chores in the house would be done based on job delegation basis. As for the cuties, they have been trained from small to clean their own room failing which duit belanja sekolah kena potong. My better half lak aper lagik, mengadap PC playing games yang dia dok try nak beat the highest scores by the cuties. Try harder next time yer sayang!


Anyway, this one shoes caught my attention worn by Ms YK, merah gitew. I have always been a fan of daring shoes, either by colour or by design. I categorise this kind of shoes as sexy shoes. Hot right!




Which reminds me, dah lama akak tak beli kasut yer ;)

1 normalies:

Anonymous said...

how come u never take my red shoes photos

u know that this lady is a red diva kan?