normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 20 October 2007

And I finally broke down.......

I have been holding this tears from rolling down my cheeks since the incident. Somehow, I felt that I have to remain strong for the cuties. I felt the last thing they need to see is me breaking down.

Something happen today, how can people still want to take advantage of others that are already in difficult situation. And then, I broke down!!I broke down real hard, and you know why??

No 1 - my house and privacy has been violated

No 2 - my final exam is tomorrow

No 3 - I have to burden my parents which I really hate to do!

No 4 - I feel so helpless....

No 5 - and yet people want to do bad things to us

Hence,after I listed down all five things, I guess I am entitle to break down...

And the tears couldn't stop flowing.....

1 normalies:

eiseais said...

if i were going thru what u had to go thru, i would have broken down a long time ago.

hope u feel better soon and all the best in ur final exam. and dont forget, there's always something good behind all the bad things we go thru, insyaallah...