normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 9 October 2007

A new day, a new me!

Something happen yesterday that make me came into my senses, I feel and strongly believe that I have to change my character and personality at work for people to take me seriously. Maybe this joyful, cheerful and happy characters are not working anymore. Haven't people heard of the saying "don't shoot the messanger". Well, I got shot yesterday and it is still bleeding. Being a person that always reflect on myself using the pointing in technique, maybe something is wrong with me, not with the people. And using the 90/10 rules, 10 is me that I can change whereas 90 is people that I don't have control off!
Lookout for the new Liza, I have to do this for myself otherwise I will keep on getting hurt while to make others happy :(....

Blogging from LRT Taman Jaya via Blackberry.

0 normalies: