normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 8 October 2007

Bear with me, long postings!!!

Word of caution, this posting will be a long one considering that I am trying my level best to sum up my long weekend in one posting. Tried to update something during the weekend but life couldn't be more hectic than that.


Friday


Our division had a work related briefing and later our effort to listen to the briefing was compensated with a wide range of food which makes me wonder, am I serious about this loosing weight thingy!!!

Azrul doing the presentation, his version!!!

We had the event at Crowne Plaza and it was wonderful, besides the food, we were also entertained by "live" traditional music . We also celebrated our boss birthday and bought him tennis racket and the accessories as the birthday present.

Headed back to office to finish up some work while waiting for my better half to come and pick me up. The traffic was quite bad on the way back. Macam menyesal je suruh abang ambik, but I was to tired to take the LRT.




Saturday

I invited some of my close frens to have iftar at my house. Sorry, didn't get the chance to snap any photos while cooking, was too busy. Yes, you got it, only me and my better half did the cooking. So, imagine the kiosk in the kitchen. I have always enjoy cooking and love when people enjoy eating my cooking. But, somehow, deep inside I was quite sad as only 2 of my office sibblings managed to come.

Andy showing his parenting skills

I guess I just have to accept, there will be some changes in life that I have to swallow. I may not like it but I have to swallow. Sekali air bah, sekali pantai berubah, ini kan pulak hati manusia.

We were exhausted, too exhausted to cook for sahur so what our sahur outside, at Syed restaurant.

The cuties minus my baby had no problem to wake up for sahur. I guess they are used to this oredi.



Buka mata sayang, nanti lauk masuk hidung
Sunday

Today is actually an emotional day for me. It will be my last class for this year. Next year, Insyaallah, I will start with the Masters program. I was sad to depart from my classmates. It has been fun, knowledgable and I feel so lucky to be able to attend this course with a group of the most interesting people that I have ever met. We also had an excellant mentor. He had helped me to open my eyes and noticed important things in my life that I have been neglecting, otherwise it may be too late!
For today's iftar, I have promised my parents a treat and we went to Grand Bluewave Hotel Shah Alam. We have always like to go to this hotel for iftar and this year is no exception.
Baby showing off her chopstick skill.
After that, we did some shopping as the cuties and my better half have yet to get their baju raya. As for me, it's ok, I can get mine later since I did not see anything that I like.

I plan to do my nails and maybe get my baju raya. Actually saw the one that I liked

1 normalies:

Anonymous said...

Thanks yer kak Long invite kitaorg makan2...for berbuka puasa...!!