normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 30 October 2007

Raya sebulan kan...

Sunday, we continued our Raya spree...there are about 5 houses to be visited. Spread all over the Klang Valley. The first stop was at Taman Seraya Ampang. Being a "buta ampang" person, I have to call the "tuan rumah" every now and then to get the direction. Once we reached there, I have to rushed to an engagement event. That was the most beautiful engagement event that I have ever attended. I cried twice, I have my reasons.....Flash back start running through my head and that caused the tears to over flow....Sorry, can't reveal say much, I have made my promises and I always stick to them. Let me just put in writing, I am so happy for them and wishing them all the happiness in the world...
Next stop, to Kg Lindungan PJ, my better half's office mate. By this time, the cuties are exhausted and we decided that it will be the last stop and we headed home after that.
Monday, our division had the strategic retreat at Carcosa...It was an informative and useful event...
I can't wait to update the photos, waiting for Sony to call me to inform whether the cables are ready...

0 normalies: