normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 31 October 2007

I got my life back!!

Finally, we have 100% move from the house where the unfortunate incident occured. Yesterday, I left early from office because the agent that we are engaging with is bringing along the potential buyer. We just want to get this done and over with...
Some people may comment, don't you think you are exeggerating. So, your house was broken into? So what!...Hey, this is my family safety that you are talking about. I don't care if something happen to me but I will not ever forgive myself if something happen to my kids just because I listen to what other people say...Maybe if you experience this, you will know what I am going through. I made my choices and I am sticking to it!
I am a bit emotional this morning, somehow I felt I prioritise others too much to the extend that my feeling is being neglected. Then again, that's just my personal thought. Maybe I should realigned my focus, rather than make others happy, why don't I make myself happy for a change. Keep on playing the role of a care taker and shoulder to cry on may be tiring at times.I end up crying alone most of the time....
Enough said about that, I usually have this feeling for a few moments, I'll be ok by noon..
Macam rasa nak beli kasut jer...

0 normalies: