normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 25 February 2008

Election Fever

As a Malaysian, we should be a responsible citizen and exercise our right to vote. (chewah, pesanan khidmat masyarakat ini dibawa khas oleh being normal).

This will be my second time voting and I so look forward to this. It makes me feel important and I felt that I am given a choice who I want to be as my community leader, be it whether my choice win or loose, the important thing is I have made my choice..
We actually went to one of the nomination centres to feel the heat of the election. It was awesome, the 2 camps actually having their own cheer and they were very sporting about it. Under the heat of the sun, that definately did not kill their spirit.
So, you all....If you are a registered voter, don't forget to cast your vote...don't give away your right!!

1 normalies:

ita.itu said...

undi jgn x kak..sy x dpt undi sbb balik kg..huhu