normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 18 February 2008

They are just jealous

I received a very disturbing news, someone was making false allegations about me...

I was so devastated, especially one of them is someone that I thought knows me well, we went through lots together...and yet she can say that about me....

I consulted a friend, a very good friend of mine and he made this conclusion ;

1. She is just jealous cause you have a nearly perfect life
2. She is just jealous cause you are blessed with a wonderful hubby and great kids
3. She is just jealous cause you have a great family that has been great supporters to you
4. She is just jealous cause you have a great career, a boss that appreciates you and a team that's fun to work with

As a conclusion, my friend said...

She is just jealous cause she is still single, been in and out of love without success, have a career that's totally sucks, and this is due to her work attitude, a family sometime looks like they don't exist, a team that she has to work with and not team oriented, overall life sucks for her...

Overall...she is just jealous...

Thanks my fren...you really make me feel so much better...maybe that's why..YOU ARE MY BETTER HALF!!!

2 normalies:

Anonymous said...

Biasalah, orang2 yg emotionally tak satisfied ni tak boleh layan sgt.. selalu tersentap.. hehehe

Liza said...

maya - long time no see, i am beginning to accept memang ada alot of people yg hidup nyer tak happy so they have to drag everyone to their unhappiness