normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Keeping my options open

Election is just around the corner. This will be my thrid time voting, and election never failed to excite me. I felt that it is important to vote, at least we have a say on who would we want to lead us, be it the person may fail or succeed. Election will also be the time for me to attend ceramah, whether it's from the government side or the opposition. I want to listen to both sides before I make my decisions. I believe that is crucial and I hate to be undermined by certain parties saying that not to believe the other parties. We are adult enough and stop insulting our intelligence.

Hope everyone will be excited to vote like I am. Irregardless who you are voting for, let's exercise our right. Be proud that we have a say on the most important and critical decision in the country...
For this year....I have made up my mind who will be getting my votes...
On another note, can they like change the mari mengundi song...that song has been on air like forever, as far as I can remember

4 normalies:

ita.itu said...

undi jgn x..hehe..akak undi kaw mana?

Anonymous said...

WHAT I HAte bout during this election ni kan..

lam paper, lam tv, lam radio sume dok ckp best best beria best on one party, while the other parties busuk lah, x baguih la, hapa2 lah..

dah naik muak le pulak

sket2 udah ler kot ye pun nak ngutuk..

ko x tau ke dunia msia kita ni, kalo lg tu pemes, lagu tu je lah yg dema pakai, tp pelik lagu Negaraku tu sampai puluh kali diolah!

mommamia said...

'mari lah mari,pergi mengundi,tunaikan lah kewajipan pada negara'-haha,lagu ni mmg dah katagori oldies,dr zaman kanak2 lagi,shud change it to a new tempo

selamat mengundi!

Liza said...

ita - ngundi kat usj, kat sana memang meriah time cam nie

k red - maleh nak tgk tv and baca paper sampai habis election nie, asik bende same jer

momma - can the like at least change the tempo, buat ler remix ke? Lirik dah ok tapi yg lain so very the outdated!!