normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 3 March 2008

All work and no play, make me a dull girl

We did not get the chance to rest and settle down. After we drop our bags, solat and then off to work. There's too many things to be done and so limited resources. We were running a

round frantic. Why? With such a short notice i.e. less than a week, we have to organised this big launching event which will be officiated by a minister at Kelantan when our office is in KL. We did not get the chance to view the place before we decide on the venue and we just gamble hoping that the venue is ok. Alhamdulilah, semua bereh!!!

Everyone played the multitasking role. As for me, I was the leader of F&B, the usherer and the person that will be handing the gift to our MD to be given to the minister. So, if the minister notice, the person that ushered him was the same person on the stage giving him the gift, similatly the person that recited the doa was the person that ushered the guest and help put during the signing ceremony. And no! We did not change our clothes so that no one noticed that.


And now the play part...

This China Man, was so scared when I took this photo, dia takut design batik dia kena curik...exclusive ler katakan...

Takde play mana pun, everyone was very tired and were like the walking zombie. I just bought kain ela(batik silk) for my 2 moms and batik clothing for the cuties.

What's good from this trip was I did follow my better half advice..

Jangan pergi satu beg balik 4 beg...Pergi balik memang satu beg bang!!!

3 normalies:

NadiahKhair said...

norm,
bestnye trip tuhhh...byk shopping x?

eiseais said...

pergi razali batik tak?
sebelah rumah my auntie tu.
my cousin used to tolong lukis batik after school last time...

Liza said...

nad - that was the dissapointment, dah sampai to one of the shopping heaven, takde energy nak shop lak

eiseai - we did go to razali batik, I didn't get anything there though :(