normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Pleasant surprise at the book fair

I was rushing from KLCC to Kelana Jaya to go to the MPH Warehouse Sale, imagine 5.30pm from KLCC and supposed to arrive before 7pm as the sale will be over at that time..will blog about my book purchase later.

What made that trip special was I got to meet one of my blogger friends, Farah. She is very sweet indeed, just wished we got to borak2, but masa amat mencemburui kita wahai adik ku. I was also rushing to send the cuties for tuition class at 7.45pm.

Farah, thanks for saying hi. Please drop me an email should you are around KLCC area. Let's do lunch, my treat!

3 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

wah!!! lajunye dah update....heheheh it ws indeed a sweet memory....akak first blogger yg saye terserampak tau!!! hehehehe

Anonymous said...

what??? u met farah??

wahliauuuuuuuu

ok aku nak join korang punya lunch gak, x kira

wah farah...biasa aku panggil dia redl kependekan to redlover!

Liza said...

lil^red - memang happy sgt to meet you, and i am serious about the lunch

k red- ok jer, of course you are welcome to join us