normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Latest addition

I left early on Monday for doctor's appointment and it ended earlier than usual. So, I dropped by Subang Parade while waiting for my better half to come back from work.
While browsing, I bought a cute orange colour pouch for my blackberry. Dropped by MPH and purchase the next shopaholic series, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan. As I am a member of the MPH, I got to sit at the member's lounge while reading...
Itu baru about less than 2 hours in Subang Parade...Kalau satu hari, harus banyak duit akak habis....

2 normalies:

ita.itu said...

kak kalo satu hr ko kat situ..ko boleh buat khemah utk bermalam kak..kih.kih.kih

Liza said...

ita - kalau boleh bekhemah, lama dah akak buat tau :)