normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 1 May 2008

Labour Day

I love public holidays, it can be labour day, wesak day, FT day, you name it...any day that I can sleep late and able to have brunch instead of normal breakfast, able to go out with my family and most importantly, any day that I don't have to go to work!

But, then again, public holiday is not actually a holiday for mothers. We still need to clean, wash, reorganise and other chores that we can't find the time to do during normal days. Even Labour Day, the one day to honour the workers is not spared. Though I got to get up at 9am today, there are still breakfast to prepare, laundry to do, house to clean and the lists are getting longer and longer. And the look that the cuties giving me, the why-are- we-not- going-any-where- today look is making it more stressful. How ironic considering today is Labour Day.

I'm trying to complete as much as I can...hope this can be completed by the time my better half comes back from work...did I forgot to tell you he is working today, on Labour Day!

Nevertheless, have a happy Labour Day everyone, just hope it can be labour week instead of just a day...YOU WISH!!!

0 normalies: