normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Mother's Day Special

I know some may say it's too late to have this kind of entry. Well, this is a special entry, hence it requires a lot of thought into it.

I'm going to tell you something about my mom. My mom is a great lady. That is such a cliche statement but it's my mom and that's how I want to describe her.
Why is she different? The fact that she raised her kids well and all that stuff that a mom is supposed to do, she carried an extra responsibility.
My mom has a mentally challenge elder brother. Pak Alang, is what he is fondly known as, was staying with my arwah grandma till the day she passed away, that was about 12 years ago. And being the only daughter, my mom took over the responsibility to take care of Pak Alang.
Not that other sibblings do not want to carry the weight together, but I guess my Pak Alang prefers to stay with my mom. She takes care of him really well. From his food needs, to his clothing and also other needs as well. Whenever she goes for holiday, as much as possible she would bring him along. She never cares about how people are looking at her, the weird kind of look. To her, he ain't heavy, his my brother....
That is why she is so special...
Happy Mother's Day Mummy and also Happy Birthday to you too(16th May that is)...
I love and adore you sooo much and I know we have our differences in the past, but that thought me to be wiser. Having children on my own made me realise the kind of horror feeling that I made you go through and I am sooo sorry for that....
May Allah reward you with all the kindness and happiness in the world....

1 normalies:

Anonymous said...

mana gambo mak??