normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 12 May 2008

Down with Chicken Pox

Nope, not me...


It's my baby....


I thought she was just throwing a tantrum, while visiting Cik Puan Ambang on Saturday. I know she never liked me holding other baby(by the way, Cik Puan Ambang, still waiting the baby's photo, I was so into carrying the baby, lupe nak ambik gambo), jeleslah tu...so she was very moody....


That nite, after the celebration, I felt that her temperature was quite high and I noticed there are some red spots appearing on her forehead. In my heart, I have a strong feeling, its chicken pox.

The next day, after breakfast, we quickly took her to the doctor and confirmed it's chicken pox...

And she is supposed to sit for her mid year exam today. She was quite upset when I told her she can't go to school as this illness is contagious. She keep on chanting, "Mama, baby tak nak dapat kosong".

I took the day half day off today, to see her teacher, to see whether she can still sit for her exam, may be she can be placed in another class.

Am glad when the teacher told me, she can sit for her exam but not today, next week when she is better....

Hope she gets well soon, not used to see her in the "telepek" position...

5 normalies:

Anonymous said...

afia too was 'telepek' last week due to her fever..tp lepas makan ubat, loncat2 balik..hehe..sian nya baby 'telepek'..tp org kata, blessing in disgueise gak dpt chicken pox kecik, cepat sembuh insyaALLAH..hope she'll be well soon..kena kuarantin lah yg lain ek..;)

lilRed Farah said...

get well soon baby...selalu nampak senyum mata segaris die je.....ni bru nampak die telepek

Liza said...

zie - sedih kan when you always see the kids running around and take leh duduk diam, suddenly dia telepek cam tu kan..thanks for the get well wish

lil^red-thanks for the kind wishes...

ita.itu said...

aduh kalo kena CP nih..mmg gatal2 sume kan..tp kena skrg lg elok dr dah tua nanti kan...

Jungle Playland said...

ala kesian nya... i still remember those days masa i kecik kecik i got chicken pox..serba tak kena, sekejap panas sekejap sejuk.

Get well soon...