normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 28 May 2008

New Craze

I am so into this new thing(at least to me) called facebook. Yeah, I know, I am so outdated. Dah berzaman org ada facebook and I just started yesterday.

So far, I have 10 contacts that have actually accepted me as friends. But some of the terms are quite hilarious. Poke, wink and Ms A and Mr B are now friends. How cute is that.

Best gak bende alah nie, anyone out there has an account? I am more than happy to add you as my friend, like we are not friends already!

3 normalies:

Anonymous said...

kuang kuang..i was introduced maybe about 3-4 months ago, time tuh giler lah ngan facebook nie, bukan apa, jumpa blk sumer kengkawan lama yg dah berzaman tak tahu their whereabouts- including ina (salina)..hehe..so time tuh i'm so in love with it..now after few months- i've give up on it, masuk sekali sekala jerk- dah malas nk poke org, antar hadiah ,hantar video-hehehe-i guess i'm more into fotopages, cos i still stick to it- so let see if you end up like me-but hey, add me as yr friend gak lah-hehehe-i ada dlm list of friend ina-so dont forget tau-hehehe

Anonymous said...

I ada facebook tapi tak aktif account tu.. I prefer guna blog lagi senang and I malas nak layan tag2 tu semua.. hehehe.. lagipun HR selalu check facebook so kena be careful ;)

Liza said...

zie - ina tak accept i lagik, will add when she does that

maya - blog pun i still maintain gak...