normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Change your lifestyle

Due to the recent price hike of petrol yang naik mencanak2...we have decided to change our lifestyle. There's only 2 ways to increase your money ; increase your income or decrease your expenses....
Since the increase income part is not gonna happen at least not very soon, so kena choose for the second option.
For the past 3 days, trust me on this...I spent less than RM10....not inclusive of the LRT fare ler...that's expenses in the office only.....
Breakdown
Monday - RM1.80 (Lunch free, K Red blanjer kan...)
Tuesday - RM1.80 (Lunch tapau the spagetti I cooked earlier)
Wednesday - RM1.80 + RM4.00

Total RM9.40.


And we decided not to eat out anymore...masak sendiri and eating out only once every 2 weeks...Better quality time with the cuties.....

Someone dare me how long can I have this kind of lifestyle...well, I have dared myself so don't bother........

4 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

good luck kak!!!
semuanye bergantung pd diri sendiri...patutnye tukang dare tu malu lah...org nak berhijrah kepada sesuatu yg lebih baik...die plak men dare dare

sejak dr dulu my mom work around the clock..sempat je balik masak untuk keluarga....sampai sekarang dah ade bibik pon...masak ttp either my mom or me.....

jadinye...
i know u can do it kak!

Anonymous said...

halahaiii

aku rasa aku kena tuko lifestyle beli kasut la babe...

haruskah??

kemungkinan laki aku suh aku bayar minyak keter aku sendiri, sbb minyak dia je dah mencekik leher dia hahahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

Alah I yg tak terasa sgt pasal kenaikan harga minyak pun memang tapau hampir tiap2 hari and masak kat umah pun hampir tiap2 hari, ok jer :)

Liza said...

lil^red - thanks sis!memang tgh bekobar nie...

k red - part tak leh beli kasut tu is tough for me too :(

maya - tuler kan, kalau abroad bawak bekal tu is something normal right?