normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 26 June 2008

Menantu yang baik

My dad was gathering some wood which was thrown away by one of our neighbours whose doing some renovation work and didn't want these anymore.
My dad said that he wanted to build a reban ayam at his kebun - tiba2 i terpikir, biler lak abah ada reban ayam...and my better half is like a mind reader, he suddenly replied, dah lama dah abah bela ayam hutan, cuma takde proper place for the ayam to tidur...scary man!!!
This happened around 6.30am, while we were getting ready to go to work. My better half being my dad's favourite, came and helped him out without even being asked to..
Patut ler abah sayang...cheh!

1 normalies:

ita.itu said...

rajin laki ko ye kak..menantu kesayangan lg..