normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 26 June 2008

Marriage is.......

You may not believe this, but my better half is a jealous person. In most cases, I wonder why?

Sometimes, I jokingly told him, Liza nie bukannyer cantik pun, dah le gemuks, bantut lak tu, giler tu tak payah ler ckp, so trust me when I say, only abang jer yang nak kat Liza...
Of course, that don't actually helped.
Last Monday, the green eyed monster striked again...

He was overwhelmed with jealousy that he said stuff...stuff that I know he didn't mean it, but that didn't make it less hurting my feelings.

Made me think......


I took care of him, to the very last detail...

I delivered and took care of our 3 kids, to the very last detail.....

I took care of his family, to the very last detail......
If I don't love him that much, why do I even bother doing all this, why can't he look at this at that perspective.

Tears were every where, but tempat isteri sentiasa di sisi suaminya...

Sometimes, retreating is the best way to overcome such situation, plus gathering all the patience that you have in you.......

I know he felt this way cause he loves me so much, and that should be the positive side of this ugly situation.

Abang,

I love you and only you. I want to live and die with you. I want to grow old with you, while watching our kids grow up successfully, Insyaallah...So, please believe me, you got nothing to worry...

Don't let the green eyed monster destroy what we have built for sooo long....

At last, forgiveness was asked and given, it's good for him to know when he needs to say sorry, not many man can do that....

This is parts and parcels of being married. And our marriage is just 11 years old. Imagine those who has been married for decades....

Let by gones be by gones......and there is no such thing as a perfect marriage...

2 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

semoga kekal bahagia ke akhir hayat......semoga kekal suami isteri di akhirat kelak....aminnnnnn

Anonymous said...

alah normal, cemburu tu kan ker tandanya sayang. if dia tak cemburu meaning dia tak kisah. kalau tak kisah = tak sayang. betul tak? take it as a compliment ok, that he still loves you after all the extra weight you've gained, after all the arguments, knowing your flaws after so many years. :)