normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 14 July 2008

The art business

One of the things that I have to do, occassionally, is to purchase gifts for VIPs. This will happen if there is a function that involves me.

I am not an art enthusiast(betul ke spelling nie) and I don't have sense of exquisite taste. But, I won't allow that to hinder me in doing my job...
So, I dragged someone whom I know has taste in all this, I dragged Ms K8. And of course, Azrul, the budget person :)



We went to 3 different locations. But we ended up purchasing at the Pusat Kraf Jalan Conlay.
Sometimes I think maybe people take me for granted because I am not into this VIP kind of thing. And maybe people think I am a cikai person. But, do I look like I care!

2 normalies:

azrul izwan said...

azrul itu kelihatan gemuk skali ye?? mungkinkah mengandung atau effect baju aje? (atau mmg dah gemuk??) assalamualaikum..

Liza said...

azrul - gemuk ker??? (sambil giving a smirk;)