normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 14 July 2008

Speak Out!

I was again invited to another GREEN event, this time it's called Speak Out!
It was like a public speaking kind of thing. This was the finals, they had 2 preliminary round earlier.
The competition??
I find it quite challenging. They were given 6 topics to prepare and will only speak about one topic. And that topic will only made known to them 20 minutes before they get to speak.
Everyone did very well. And they gave me this souviner, how sweet!
The finale of course the choir, and their famous Josh Groban song!
I think the GREEN students are afraid of me now, cause I was quite stern with them during the Genting event, due to punctuality.
If you guys are reading this, I meant no harm :)

2 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

syioknye.....cm zaman2 sekolah je....hehehhehe

Liza said...

lil^red - memang pun...teruja tau