normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 31 July 2008

Fruit season

My parents have this orchard in Kuala Selangor and now is the rambutan season. My dad brought back about one big guni of rambutan for the cuties. My first thought, sape nak makan rambutan banyak2 nie.
After 4 days dok mengadap rambutan, the cuties led by my better half managed to finished them all last nite! This must be a record somewhere!!!
As for me, not feeling too good this couple of days, so, no rambutan for me....

4 normalies:

viruspadu said...

seguni tu...

byk amat tu, takut demam2 lak kan :p

Jungle Playland said...

i dah lama nak makan rambutan.. postlaa kat i.. huhuh

Jungle Playland said...

i dah lama nak makan rambutan.. postlaa kat i.. huhuh

Liza said...

vp - mula2 risau tapi tgk they all ok jer....

dott - u duduk mana, i can always send to you if you are around klang valley