normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Saturday 2 August 2008

New discovery

I made a new discovery this morning.

My better half wend to work, my princess and my hero has some activities going at school. So, I was alone at home with my baby.

While we were bergolek2 on the bed, we had this conversation.

Baby : betulke mama tak kerja hari ni

Me : betul

Baby : tak kerja langsung, tak payah pegi keja kan

Me : ye, mama duduk rumah jer dengan baby

Baby : kesian mama kan, selalu sabtu mama kena kerja, lepas tu hari biasa mama balik lambat, mesti mama penat.

Me : takdelah, mama ok

Baby : baby happy sangat hari ni sebab mama ada kat rumah, baby happy dapat cakap2 dengan mama, baby rindu dapat baring dengan mama


With this, I made a new discovery. I never realised my little baby girl miss me so much. Perhaps, it's the right time to make a crucial decision which will have a great impact in my life....

3 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

awwwwwwwwwwww i'm touched!

Anonymous said...

yes yes, we actually forgot the one at homes missed us so much.

Liza said...

lil^red - you're touched...i'm hurt...

faith - tu ler kan, asik keje tak hingat orang kat rumah