normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Tuesday 1 July 2008

GREEN Most Talented

I was one of the distinguished guest for yet, another GREEN event, this time is called the Musical Day.


I was quite surprised to be welcomed like a VIP.


"Announcing the arrival of (my name and designation)..."


Everyone stood up and only sat when I sit.


Wah...felt so important...


Loads of show that day...


From choir....


To Nasyid
To Melodrama.....


To own version of Sound of Music...
Even Spongebob...


But, the finale was the best.....

Choir by their very own choir group singing Josh Groban, You Raised Me Up...That guy's voice is so superb!!!


I had tonnes of fun. They are not only talented but I admired their courage to stand up on stage and perform. Not many has that....Not even yours truly....

0 normalies: