normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Monday 30 June 2008

Care for twins...

The same day Dot encounter the twin chilli padi was the same day I encountered an egg with 2 yolk. My mom told me if I were to conceived and ok with having twins, I can eat this egg.
Since I am studying, that would not be a good options at the moment. Considering that my dad is a twin himself, that makes the chances much higher...
What happen to the egg? My mom cooked fried rice and include the egg in the ingredient.
Did I eat it? Nope, because I don't take rice, remember??
Do I still want twin? Yup, Insyallah....

4 normalies:

lilRed Farah said...

WISHING FOR TWINS TOOOO!!!!! one day insyaAllah.....heheh sukeeeeeeeee sgt!

AK said...

uhuk2...
owang atas ni....
ish2..
uhuk2...

salam ziarah!

ita.itu said...

nak twin..best nye kak kalo dpt kan

Jungle Playland said...

Ala awat tak bagi kat i.. i would love to have twins. Since takde in my family twins, only way is to eat all these.. hahaha...