normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Friday 25 July 2008

Kenduri Durian

I have been wanting to eat durian for the past one month. So, the other day, I got to leave early from work after several days working long hours. We went to Bangi to settle some things and this is when we came across the 2 pak ciks selling durian kampung.
They don't sell timbang one, but by biji. Each is RM4 for the big ones and RM10 for a group of smaller ones. We bought about 10 big ones and 2 groups of small ones. On the way back, we called the cuties and told them about this. So, they waited with much anticipation!
The cuties inherited from their father and grandfather i.e. obsession towards durian. They can really eat this a lot and will only stop when all are gone. As for myself, I love durians but I can only eat a very minimum amount, usually about 5 pieces.
Alhamdulilah, at last, I got to eat durian....though I know my family enjoyed it more!

4 normalies:

fazid said...

aaaahhh durian....

ita.itu said...

wah sakan ye..skrg dah murah 7 biji rm10 pun leh dpt

Jungle Playland said...

OMG! i dah lama giler nak makan durian tapi tak kesampaian...

Takpelaa ambik bau jer.. (bau sampai ke sini nie) huhuuh

Liza said...

fazid - copek balik malaysia then can have durians tau!!

ita - memang murah pak cik tu lelong

dott - wah, can smell ahh!!! but it was indeed strong, sampai skrg tak hilang the smell in my car