normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 24 July 2008

Farewell Mr Info

We had to bid our farewell to Mr Info. He will be pursuing his career to another organisation. He got to do what he wanted to do.
Don't be mislead by the photos. We always look happy together though it's not such a happy occassion. We had the event at California Pizza Kitchen.
We got gifts for Mr Info.
Many asked why I named him Mr Info. For those who knows him would know he asks lots of questions. When I say alot, yup, I do mean ALOT!! Even as we gave the farewell gifts, he was asking why he got 2 gifts, and why didn't this be wrapped in one packaging.
I'm not gonna say much cause the last time I wrote a farewell note him, William kept using that to crack jokes against me.
As a friend, I am happy that he found the opportunity to do what he always wanted to do...
Let's just stop at that!

0 normalies: