normal by definition confirming to a standard; usual, typical or expected

Thursday 3 July 2008

Squash - the real thing

Ape ler gunenyer membeli racket if tak main kan...jangan membazir...
So, on Tuesday, had my very first actual squash training with my own squash racket.
It was much more complicated than what I imagine it to be.

The misconception on squash identified :
1. I thought the objective of the game was to hit the ball to the wall until your opponent cannot take the ball anymore. Teet!! I was wrong, there are rules and regulation tied to the game
2. I thought the ball is bouncy. Teet!! It is not as bouncy as the tennis balls.
3. I thougt when you serve, you just serve. Teet!! You have to serve with one leg in the small red box, serve to the other side of the court(the opponent side), and the ball must reach the big square on the opponent side. I told you it's complicated!
4. I thought as long as you hit the ball on any of the walls, you're good. Teet!! You need to hit ball within certain line...
And I conclude, squash is a complicated game...and it hurt my hand soo much...
Nevertheless, I love the game already. And all sessions whether squash or no squash, photo session is a mandatory!!
So, any takers for squash...

1 normalies:

AK said...

banyaknya teet!
baca sket teet!
baca sket teet!
samat ta letak buzzer tuh je kat sini...
huhu